AGI drain install at a house in ivanhoe
- Excavated garden area along right side of back garden wall below floor slab height
- Sealed and waterproofed wall
- Installed agi drain below slab and connected to storm water system near lawn area
- Backfilled garden area
- Removed grate near gate area on storm water system
- Cleared drain and connected to new agi drain
- Removed access spoil from site.
Our latest projects
118 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
1300 66 49 47
Tip 1: Know exactly where the main shut-off valve is for the entire house in case you develop a bad leak and can't find an intermediate shut-off valve to stop it.Tip 2: Bin your wipes, flushable wipes, aren't!Tip 3: Do not use an extension cord or a power board with...
DO YOU PREVENT OR REACT? 7 reasons why preventative maintenance is a much better alternative to reactive maintenance... Cost savings Improved safety Lower operational risk Insurance policy compliance Reduction in business interruption Conservation of assets Improved...