Gutter repairs at a real estate agent in Fitzroy
Power Plumbers repaired the gutters of a building in Fitzroy leased by a local real estate agent. The new repairs and replacement parts were matched to blend seamlessly with existing work.
- Increased overflow in the end of gutter to 150 x 100 minimum
- Overflower to be same level as box gutter
- Repaired brickwork to match existing brickwork
- Installed new spreader downpipe and discharge into box gutter into sump
- Replaced rain heads and downpipe in middle of building
- Installed new spreader downpipe slotted and discharge into box gutter
- Supplied certificate of compliance
Our latest projects
118 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
1300 66 49 47
Tip 1: Know exactly where the main shut-off valve is for the entire house in case you develop a bad leak and can't find an intermediate shut-off valve to stop it.Tip 2: Bin your wipes, flushable wipes, aren't!Tip 3: Do not use an extension cord or a power board with...
DO YOU PREVENT OR REACT? 7 reasons why preventative maintenance is a much better alternative to reactive maintenance... Cost savings Improved safety Lower operational risk Insurance policy compliance Reduction in business interruption Conservation of assets Improved...