Repairs to a large commercial roof in Southbank
Power Plumbers had the opportunity to provide extensive roof replacement and repairs to a well-known and very popular building in Southbank, just South of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Replace 2 box gutters
- Check existing decktites on phone towers
- Spreader on downpipe
- Replace roof access hatch
- Replace suspect screw fittings in roof
- Additional downpipe or overflow
- Replace entire ridge capping
- Heatviews rusted paint and repair
- Additional overflow in brickwork and extended roof works
- Recoat flashings
Our latest projects
118 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
1300 66 49 47
Tip 1: Know exactly where the main shut-off valve is for the entire house in case you develop a bad leak and can't find an intermediate shut-off valve to stop it.Tip 2: Bin your wipes, flushable wipes, aren't!Tip 3: Do not use an extension cord or a power board with...
DO YOU PREVENT OR REACT? 7 reasons why preventative maintenance is a much better alternative to reactive maintenance... Cost savings Improved safety Lower operational risk Insurance policy compliance Reduction in business interruption Conservation of assets Improved...