Replace boundary trap of house in South Melbourne
- Excavate trench shaft and replace boundary trap
- Connect to all existing branches
- Contacted South East Water
- Placed camera down their drain and recorded their works to be done
- Authorised backfill no soil because of break in boundary shaft
- Backfilled bottom of shaft and under foundations with stabilised sand
- Backfill with crushed rock
- Place stabilised sand on top of trench to support brick work.
- Replace brick and remove all soil from site
Our latest projects
118 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
1300 66 49 47
Tip 1: Know exactly where the main shut-off valve is for the entire house in case you develop a bad leak and can't find an intermediate shut-off valve to stop it.Tip 2: Bin your wipes, flushable wipes, aren't!Tip 3: Do not use an extension cord or a power board with...
DO YOU PREVENT OR REACT? 7 reasons why preventative maintenance is a much better alternative to reactive maintenance... Cost savings Improved safety Lower operational risk Insurance policy compliance Reduction in business interruption Conservation of assets Improved...