sewer replacement of a house in carlton
- Removed rear section of lane way fence, excavated trench, and replaced sewer including boundary shaft
- Connected existing fixtures to new sewer
- Removed excess spoil from the site
- Reinstated fence with existing materials
- Extended dishwasher waste through wall and discharge into new sewer DT
- Install kitchen waste through wall and connect to sewer DT
- Supply certificate of compliance on completion of all works.
Our latest projects
118 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
1300 66 49 47
Tip 1: Know exactly where the main shut-off valve is for the entire house in case you develop a bad leak and can't find an intermediate shut-off valve to stop it.Tip 2: Bin your wipes, flushable wipes, aren't!Tip 3: Do not use an extension cord or a power board with...
DO YOU PREVENT OR REACT? 7 reasons why preventative maintenance is a much better alternative to reactive maintenance... Cost savings Improved safety Lower operational risk Insurance policy compliance Reduction in business interruption Conservation of assets Improved...